Welcome To The Ministry Backpack Podcast!
In each episode, Johnny Leckie deals with issues and challenges unique to ministry, including featured topics and discussions with other ministry leaders. Scroll down for the full list of episodes and show notes.
Feature Episodes either engage a ministry issue or present a “Backpack Essential” for Christian Leaders, based on the upcoming book, “15 Backpack Essentials For Christian Leaders: A Field Guide For Ministry” by Johnny Leckie.
The ‘7 Questions” Episodes are interviews with ministry leaders, most of whom are serving in small to mid-sized churches or church plants. They are asked the following “7 Questions” as a springboard for conversation:
1.What was your biggest “goose egg,” failure or disappointment in ministry?
2. With the knowledge you have now, that you didn’t have when you started, what one or two things would you do differently?
3. What’s currently in your ministry backpack? (What ministry tools are you using the most, lately – Websites, Apps, Books, etc.?)
4. What one or two things do you do to keep your family relationships strong?
5. How do you structure your work week? (Basic Monday – Sunday schedule)
6. What’s one of the funniest things that you’ve experienced in ministry?
7. Do you have anything you’d like to “plug” or promote?
Bonus Question: What do you wish I had asked you about?
The podcast is posted twice a month, usually on the 1st and 3rd Monday of each month, and all of the “back list” episodes are listed below:
The “Back List” Episodes:
Click for episodes and show notes:
Both comments and pings are currently closed.