Ministry Backpack Podcast Episode 4 Show Notes:
Summary: In today’s podcast, I talk about an essential quality for Christian Leaders: A Higher Standard
Resources and Links mentioned in this episode:
REI’s 10 Backpacking Essentials:
2 Corinthians 6:3
Questions Christian Leaders should ask themselves:
1. Am I thinking of others first, in my leadership, rather than seeking the “vain conceit” of being the leader?
2. What habits in my life need to go in order for me to be a better and more Christ-like leader? (So I don’t lose credibility and authority)
3. Am I committed to living according to a Higher Standard?
4. Am I willing to edit my lifestyle for the sake of others, and to avoid being a “stumbling block?”
5. Am I conscious of the fact that as a Christian Leader I must have an unselfish attitude?
Join the conversation on this topic by commenting or leaving questions below. If you have a question that you’d like to have heard on the podcast, record your question, and upload it to Google Drive, Dropbox, Box or some other cloud based site and send the link to Hello@MinistryBackpack.com
Music Provided by “Artist Unknown” – https://artistunknown.bandcamp.com/